Monday, July 19, 2021
AZGS' L.A. Thompson partners on project that will allow students to explore the Arctic virtually
Maps & Database Services
Interactive map highlights fissures, floods, fires, earthquakes, and fault lines in Arizona.
Ask a Geologist
Questions about the minerals, rocks, landscape features, or natural hazards of Arizona? Ask us!
From the Blog
- Recent seismic excitement in the area of the 1887 Great Sonoran Earthquake
- Visualizing Grand Canyon Stratigraphy – A fresh holistic approach
- 2021 Monsoon rains reactivate earth fissures in Cochise County, Arizona
- Geologic Strip Map from Kingman to Bill Williams - Online
- New Geologic Bedrock Map of Oceanic Peridotite at Cemetery Ridge, southwest Arizona